Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Bath and Body Works
I recently stumbled upon this awesome website called Influenster where you can earn badges and potentially be chosen for a part in a Vox Box. Now, not everyone is selected as there are hundreds and thousands of members: new members joining daily to be part of this awesome website. I registered in the early part of this year and was actually selected to receive the spring Vox Box!


I received multiple samples of products that are used by a lot of people and in return, I have to leave feedback and occasionally blog about the products. I am in no way being paid for any of this, I simply received FREE products in exchange for reviews.

In my Spring Vox Box:

Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist
"NEW Fine Fragrance Mist Collection!

Fine fragrance in a mist as light as air. Discover a better, more delicate fragrance experience in over 20 Signature fragrances. It’s love at first mist! Exclusively at Bath & Body Works.

The Fine Fragrance Mist Collection:        
-          Be Enchanted™
-          White Citrus
-          Cherry Blossom
-          Coconut Lime Breeze
-          Into The Wild™
-          Dark Kiss™
-          Black Amethyst™
-          Sensual Amber™
-          Midnight Pomegranate®
-          Carried Away™
-          Forever Sunshine™
-          Secret Wonderland™
-          Black Raspberry Vanilla
-          Pink Chiffon
-          Paris Amour
-          Twilight Woods™
-          Sweet Pea®
-          Moonlight Path®
-          Japanese Cherry Blossom
-          Country Chic™
-          Warm Vanilla Sugar®
-          Sea Island Cotton®

Where to Buy:

Bath and Body Works

You can find Bath and Body Works products at a registered retail store near you!
Suggest retail price of the Fine Fragrance Mists:  $14.00"
(Description taken from Influenster's webpage)

My Review: I was so excited when I received a full size of this fragrance. I got the Twilight Woods scent and I was a little "iffy" about it at first, but the more I used it the more I liked it. I usually ask my fiance's opinion on my fragrance, only wearing what we can agree on, and he seems to like it. It's very light and lasts awhile before needing to be reapplied (if desired). I like to reapply my scent a few times a day, just because I work with the general public and I like smelling good. This product allowed me to layer the scent and not be over powering!
0 Comments:

Post a Comment