Thursday, June 21, 2012
Dr. Scholl's Foot Cushion review

Dr. Scholl's® For Her Ball of Foot Cushions

Created uniquely for women's shoes, the slim design of Dr. Scholl's® For Her Ball of Foot Cushions prevents your feet from sliding forward, so you avoid “toe scrunch”. Plus, they fit comfortably and discreetly in both open- and closed-toe shoes.

  • Helps prevent ball of foot pain
  • Immediate Massaging Gel comfort for the ball of your foot
  • Only ball of foot product made with unique FabuSTEP® gel
  • Prevents toe scrunch
  • Stays firmly in place
  • Removable without damage to your shoes
  • Discreetly fits all women's shoes
 I recieved this product free of charge through Influenster's Vox Box program. I was not in any way paid to review this product.

MY REVIEW: I dont wear a lot of heels (as they hurt my knees) so I tried them in other shoes. It just didn't work out properly. They're supposed to be for all shoe types but it felt like the front of my foot was up an inch higher making my shoes fit tighter and they just werent comfortable to me. I havent tried them in heels yet but when I do, I'll update!
0 Comments:

Post a Comment